The very wide range of stainless steel units from Tournus Equipment, both standard and custom products, meets professional requirements in terms of robustness, hygiene and safety.
Stainless steel construction. Adjustable height 900 (+ 0/50 mm). Reinforced worktop with waterproof laminated panel. Rounded front edge, height 60 mm. One adjustable shelf. Reinforced inner panel, reinforced sliding doors with stop-block. Stainless steel legs Ø 60 mm with jacks with no exposed thread. Folded front edge and splashback, shelf, handles and floors.
Tournus stainless steel furniture meets the market’s quality standards:
- Lined interior surfaces
- Lined sliding doors, strengthened with a double hem acting as a handle.
- Adjustable-height shelves with flattened edges to avoid cuts.
- Rounded front edge on low furniture, with worktop covered with a laminated water-repellent panel.
- Sloping top on wall cabinets, tall cupboards and cupboards for cleaning products.
- Rear set back by 120 mm on low cabinets 700 and 800 mm deep with splashbacks, leaving space for pipework and skirting boards.
- Robust hinges on cabinets with hinged doors.
- Stainless steel legs Ø 60 mm with adjustable jacks.
All these characteristics meet the strictest requirements in terms of ROBUSTNESS – HYGIENE – SAFETY and a wide range of dimensions is available: 3 depths (600, 700 and 800 mm) and lengths from 1000 to 2400 mm in steps of 200 mm.
OPTIONS: modular combinations with single-piece tops including furniture with drawers, rails, space beneath, bread bin etc
- corner cabinets.
- granite-topped units.
- chests of drawers with telescopic rails and removable stainless steel containers, with the drawers also being removable.
Options: locks, lateral splashbacks, wheels, upper shelves with 1 or 2 levels.
Units with curved bottoms
Stainless steel units with a radius of 10 mm at the junction between the floor and sides, and between the floor and back. The counter is made of food-safe stainless steel coloured composite resin (according to EC Regulation 1935/224). Advantages in use :
- Hygiene, easy cleaning
- Good chemical product resistance
- Hardness: high resistance to cuts and tearing
- Very good ageing resistance