All our self-service buffets are made to measure
- A team dedicated to our customers, supporting them from preliminary design to installation.
- Each project is preceded by a feasibility study and based on location plans, cross-sections and elevations.
- All our meal distribution lines are trial-assembled at the factory before dispatch to ensure they fit the order and can be installed quickly and with no surprises.
- Tournus works with its partners from the project design stage until the distribution line enters service.
- Definition of the self-service line with the project client.
- Publication online of cross-sections, elevations and top-down views (www.tournus.com).
- Wide range of decorative colours and granites.
- Realistic 3D renderings and detailed plans.
- Supply of production plans.
- Availability of as-built file documents on our website, a considerable time saving when putting together documentation.
Wide range for different environments: school canteens, company catering etc.