For preparing meat in butchery and delicatessens – carcass work, cutting and preparation – Tournus has developed a wide range of carving tables, butcher’s blocks, tables for opening vacuum packs and sausage tables.
Resistance to heavy loads: designed for daily use with the heaviest carcasses, with loads of up to 200 kg.
- Solid welded construction.
- Legs and upper crosspieces made of large-section stainless steel: legs 35 x 35 mm with spacers, and upper crosspieces 60 x 30 mm.
- HD 500 high-density polyethylene top, 25 mm thick, white (other colours available on request).
The top is easy to grasp as it protrudes over the upper crosspieces by 25 mm.
Ease of use
Tables easily adaptable thanks to their design and the options available:
- Table height 900 mm, with adjustment jacks and non-slip rubber feet.
- The tables can be supplied with 4 wheels Ø 125 mm, 2 with brakes, to make cleaning the premises easier at the end of the day.
No dirt traps due to the design, choice of materials and production methods:
- smooth surfaces with no bumps or recesses
- leg jacks with no visible thread
- removable top and accessories
- NF food safety approval