Tournus offers a wide range of sinks produced as standard and to custom specifications. The front edge and splashback angles are rounded in the same way as the tables and stainless steel units, creating a uniform look across the range.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Height 900 mm (height 850 mm on request).
- Splashback height 100 mm.
- Rounded front edge and rounded splashback similar to those of the stainless steel tables and units
- Grooved draining boards, anti-drip edges.
- 3 covered sides.
- Stainless steel tube underframe Ø 45 mm with adjustable feet, 80 mm indent at rear.
- Delivered with overflow tube and polypropylene siphon, either with or without mixer tap 15 x 21 mm.
Sinks with shelf
- Stainless steel lower shelf
- Fixed with screws through parts moulded onto the legs
- With 500 x 500 or 600 x 500 mm bowls.
- Fixed by 2 or 3 wall supports under splashback, with 2 jacks for horizontal adjustment
Sinks for integrated dishwasher
- With 500 x 500 bowls.
- Cladding on bowl only, with offset stand, leaving room for a dishwasher.
Made to measure sinks
- With bowl dimensions of 500 x 500 x 300, 600 x 500 x 320, 680 x 510 x 400 (GN), 760 x 510 x 380, 800 x 600 x 450 mm.
- Same design as the standard sink units, with custom lengths up to 2500 mm.
- Specify bowl position and drilling diameter for the tap (1 hole/2 holes) or no drilling (wall tap) when ordering.
- Mixer tap
- Mixer shower head
- Mixer shower head + goose neck
- Side splashback
- Adaptation for knee-operated taps
- Wheeled units.